Terms & Conditions
- Prices are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to correct typographic and other errors and not be bound by them.
- Purchase orders accepted from most major institutions.
- Net payment due, paid by check only, in 30 days, or a 1.5% monthly late charge applies.
- Shipping and handling charges on some items.
- Standing orders accepted for automatic or "Will Call" shipments.
- International orders welcome; prepayment required. Most products are available in
CE marked 220/240 VAC versions, at slightly higher costs. We
charge a fee for receiving T/t / EFT / ACH payments.
Please call for details.
- All of our products are sold as For Research Use Only. This
means that using the equipment is itself research because the
equipment is not a consumer product and not guaranteed to be
safe or reliable. We, like many small manufacturers of
customized research equipment, can not afford to, and do not,
carry product liability insurance, nor can we afford to procure
safety certifications, such as UL listing or certification as is
common with consumer and medical devices. So, we offer our
equipment For Research Use Only, and state that the purchase and/or use of
our equipment demonstrates your agreement that in no event shall
Tritech Research, Inc. be held liable for Direct, Indirect,
Special, Incidental, or Consequential damages related to it.
That being said, we often build our equipment using UL, CSA, CE, etc.-listed
components. Call us anytime to discuss the safety features and risks
associated with any item we sell, before making a purchase.
- We have our own Standard Terms and Conditions and specifically do not
accept those of other institutions. We accept orders via phone, fax,
website, e-mail, and mail. By placing an order with us, you agree that we can ignore
any attached, referenced, or otherwise implied terms and conditions in favor of
our own. To receive a valid change to our standard terms, you must request and
receive a memorandum or contract signed by one of our corporate officers.
- Privacy: By ordering from us, you agree that we may, on rare occasion,
give other researchers your contact information so that they can request
your impartial review/comments regarding our products and/or services. You
accept that we may from time to time disclose the identity of our customers
and their institutions. If you register on our website and publish
anonymously, we will only disclose your true identity if required to do
so by a valid court order.
Polypropylene Round-Bottom 8oz bottle (250/cs)
DigiTherm® Microscope Stage Temperature Control Kit